TOPIC: Who Are Your Journey Partners
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 8:23-27
MEMORY VERSE: “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” – Psalms 27:1
To travel is to embark on a journey; it is to make a trip. Man embarks on different kinds of journey in life. There is journey from the womb of a mother to when one goes back to the creator. In between, there are other journeys such as academic journey, marital journey, career journey etc. In every one of these journeys, there are co-travellers, because you are not meant to travel alone. Life is all about relationship with God and with other people. Esau was a co-traveller with his younger brother Jacob; Sarah carried Isaac in her womb in his journey to life. During our secondary school days, for example, some of us had friends, but unfortunately many got initiated into occultism and witchcraft through some of those friends.
There are some people we should not meet let alone have as friends. Some are out to influence you negatively. The people you call friends can either help you on your journey or delay you. Therefore those that you call friends must be checked. The crises many of us are experiencing today may be due to the type of people we associated with in the past. Many marital journeys have turned out to be satanic, occult and disastrous. Many people have destroyed their careers and business because of the negative colleagues they had in their journeys. The financial failures you are experiencing today may be due to the type of co-travellers you had in your career journey.
From the Fire Scripture, we need to compare two different journeys (a) Jesus in the ship and (b) Jonah in the ship. There are differences in these two journeys. When you have Jesus in the ship, you have a helper, saviour, comforter, strength, anointing, angels, faith, grace, favour, Holy Spirit, safety, life, courage, confidence, love, promotion, achievements and boldness, to mention a few.
However, with a Jonah in your ship, you will have curses, affliction, fear, failure, unfriendly friends, spirit of not available for God’s use, antagonism, disaster, doubt, disobedience, stubbornness, spirit of ‘I’ etc. Beloved, it is very important that you begin to choose your co-travellers prayerfully henceforth. But before then, you have to disconnect yourself from every Jonah in the boat of your life and destroy every evil effect of travelling with Jonah. You should begin to think of the satanic housemaid you kept and later sent away, the occult boy or girl friend you kept either in primary, secondary school or university days, and also think of your present friends, family friends, office friends, business colleagues and even your friends in the church. Discover all the Jonahs in your life and deal with them appropriately.
EVERY JOURNEY WE EMBARK ON IN LIFE EITHER TAKES US CLOSER TO GOD OR FARTHER FROM GOD.
The fire of the Holy Ghost shall roast every negative spirit running the Christian race with you.
1. Every problem the enemy concluded in my life many years ago, waiting to manifest in the future, die, in Jesus’ name.
2. Every early riser spirit assigned to travel with me every new day, in order to consume my daily blessings, die by fire, in Jesus’ name.
3. Every evil seed that has been planted into my life and assigned to grow with me, I uproot you and I command, burn to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
4. Problems in my life, under satanic incubation and waiting to manifest in future, die, in Jesus’ name.
5. All negative spirits attached to my life to travel with me and lead me to early grave, die, in Jesus’ name.
6. Spirits of the tail, hatred, sickness, stagnancy, barreness, poverty, lateness in good things in my boat, I pull you into the sea. Be swallowed by the great fish of the Lord and die, in Jesus’ name.
7. I cancel every evil effect of travelling with negative spirits affecting my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Click Facebook page HERE and click like to get more tips on Relationship, marriage and more Daily Devotionals